More From Chris Evans
- "I love acting. It’s my playground, it let’s me explore. But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."
- "For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes."
- "If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies – and I have a nice house, a nice car. I’m fortunate, happy and grateful. Life is good."
More In Experience
- "Anyway, in my writing I’ve always been interested in finding places to stand, and I’ve found it very useful to have a direct experience of what I’m writing about."― Michael Pollan
- "No 27-year-old has the experience to run a company that does a quarter of a billion dollars a year in sales."― Calvin Klein
- "One of the things in the back of my mind is that, after my sports experience, I never want to be, totally consumed by any one endeavor, other than my family life."― Julius Erving