More From Chris Evans
- "But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."
- "I love acting. It’s my playground, it let’s me explore. But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."
- "It seems like the studios are either making giant blockbusters, or really super-small indies. And the mid-level films I grew up on, like ‘Back to the Future’ and all those John Hughes movies, the studios aren’t doing. It’s hard to get them on their feet."
More In Experience
- "Every moment is an experience."― Jake Roberts
- "It has always amazed me how tax cuts don’t work until they take effect. Mr. Obama’s experience with deferred tax rate increases will be the reverse. The economy will collapse in 2011."― Arthur Laffer
- "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."― Confucius