More From Chris Evans
- "For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes."
- "I don’t know any form of art or entertainment that can affect people the way movies can. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they can change your world. They can change your views."
- "What do I geek out about? What am I? Hmmm. I love movies. I watch movies. I like big, sweeping epics, like Ed Zwick stuff: ‘The Last Samurai,’ ‘Legends of the Fall,’ ‘Blood Diamond,’ ‘Glory.’"
More In Experience
- "Experience is what you get while looking for something else."― Federico Fellini
- "My mom and dad met at UCLA when he as a captain in the Air Force and she was in her junior year."― Tracy Austin
- "At times I experience hardship in trying to find the proper point of balance between traditional things and my own personality."― Princess Masako