More From Chris Evans
- "I am single and not looking to be in a relationship."
- "If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies – and I have a nice house, a nice car. I’m fortunate, happy and grateful. Life is good."
- "What if I couldn’t handle people’s opinions of me? I know that shouldn’t dictate a person’s degree of peace or happiness in life, but the problem is, I chose a business saturated in judgment."
More In Happiness
- "When I first found out that I was an Idol finalist, I cried tears of happiness. I was just so happy, and my family was there and the fact that got to see that moment and share that moment with me was just everything to me."― Pia Toscano
- "I say there is not more happiness for me than the freedom of my Homeland."― Islom Karimov
- "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours."― Dale Carnegie