More From Chris Evans
- "When I found out I had to take off my shirt in ‘Teen’ movie, I panicked and hit the gym. I was like, ‘It’s going to be on film, documented, for my children to see. I can’t be 140 pounds. I need to put on a little bit of muscle.’"
- "I’ve been lucky enough – well, maybe unlucky enough – to have had a lot of friends who have had their ups and downs. And for an actor, that’s good. Life experience in any regard is good. So I’ve seen a lot and I’ve had my own experiences."
- "For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes."
More In Happiness
- "Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don’t set any condition."― Arthur Rubinstein
- "It is not only my laboratory and my place of work but also my home, so that on the 30th October I was able to share my happiness immediately with my students and collaborators and, at the same time, with my wife and family."― George Porter
- "Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on."― Carrie Underwood