More From Chris Evans
- "I don’t know any form of art or entertainment that can affect people the way movies can. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they can change your world. They can change your views."
- "You know, the reward for ‘Captain America’ is amazing. It’s always fun to see a giant spectacle film and see the fun stuff – the special effects."
- "For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes."
More In Happiness
- "I hump the wild to take it all in, there is no bag limit on happiness."― Ted Nugent
- "Opinions are made to be changed – or how is truth to be got at?"― Lord Byron
- "So I decided to move that scene in the doctor’s office to two-thirds into the movie, after the viewers had come to know Ryan and Ali and share in their happiness."― Arthur Hiller