More From Chris Evans
- "I don’t know any form of art or entertainment that can affect people the way movies can. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they can change your world. They can change your views."
- "What if I couldn’t handle people’s opinions of me? I know that shouldn’t dictate a person’s degree of peace or happiness in life, but the problem is, I chose a business saturated in judgment."
- "I’ve been lucky enough – well, maybe unlucky enough – to have had a lot of friends who have had their ups and downs. And for an actor, that’s good. Life experience in any regard is good. So I’ve seen a lot and I’ve had my own experiences."
More In Movies
- "I’ve had such a great track record in making a huge profit when the movies are smaller."― Harvey Weinstein
- "I like all of the mental, psychological thriller movies too. I enjoy horror movies across the board."― Sophia Bush
- "I think there’s a vague sense out there that movies are becoming more and more unreal. I know I’ve felt it."― Christopher Nolan