More From Chris Christie
- "Someone has to stay on the line and say, no, we can do this by cutting spending and reducing the size of government. That’s what I was committed to doing."
- "A retired teacher paid $62,000 towards her pension and nothing, yes nothing, for full family medical, dental and vision coverage over her entire career. What will we pay her? $1.4 million in pension benefits and another $215,000 in health care benefit premiums over her lifetime."
- "Today we must make a pact with each other to end this reckless conduct with the people’s government."
More In Politics
- "It seems to be the thing now that young people are getting back into politics."― Susan George
- "The advice I’ve been giving to people all my life – that you may not be interested in the dialectic but the dialectic is interested in you; you can’t give up politics, it won’t give you up – was the advice I should have been taking myself."― Christopher Hitchens
- "I’ve had an interest in politics since I was a little kid."― Rand Paul