More From Chris Brown
- "With fame, you can’t trust everybody. You can’t depend on them being there for you as a person. They will only be there because of what you’ve got you as a person. They will only be there because of what you’ve got and what you can bring to their life. It’s not a relationship-it’s a leech."
- "My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully."
- "I’m not gonna say that I hate it, because I really respect Usher and I was influenced by him. But so many people compare me to him, and I don’t think it’ll ever stop. I just want to be my own artist."
More In Amazing
- "I’ve done my best to work from a place of humility – always looking over your shoulder saying, “Does this suck?” and I think that’s a good way to work. The other way to work is where you start to think, “I’m on fire, I’m amazing!” and I don’t think that’s the way to work."― David O. Russell
- "Well, I’d love to work with Kate Winslet – she’s amazing."― Elizabeth Olsen
- "It is all one to me if a man comes from Sing Sing Prison or Harvard. We hire a man, not his history."― Malcolm Forbes