More From Chris Brown
- "My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully."
- "Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too."
- "I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls."
More In Amazing
- "It’s important to still look like yourself on your wedding day, so I didn’t do anything drastic."― Lily Aldridge
- "My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I’m extremely proud of her."― Ron Livingston
- "I enjoyed being a teammate of Deion Sanders. He brings different elements to the game that many people would not even realize, and to watch and witness a superior talent like him and watch him prepare and train, and study the game is truly amazing."― Emmitt Smith