More From Chris Brown
- "I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls."
- "With the song ‘This Christmas’ I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they’ll be like ‘OK, he did his thing with that record.’ It’s like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic."
- "With fame, you can’t trust everybody. You can’t depend on them being there for you as a person. They will only be there because of what you’ve got you as a person. They will only be there because of what you’ve got and what you can bring to their life. It’s not a relationship-it’s a leech."
More In Amazing
- "If you think you don’t want to play another psychopath, but the script is amazing, and the director is fantastic, and the story is incredible, then you may end up playing your third psychopath in a row."― Damian Lewis
- "I believe in incentivizing people. If you can incentivize people in anything, whether it’s in politics; in life; in spirituality; in business; just take care of folks. Incentivize them and all of a sudden it’s amazing the difference that you’ll see."― Zachary Levi
- "There are things that directors know about me that people shouldn’t know. But everyone’s really different. I’ve worked with women who I’ve never wanted to tell anything about myself to, and I’ve worked with guys who have been pouring wells of emotion. So emotional availability is not a gender-specific thing."― Kristen Stewart