More From Chris Brown
- "I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls."
- "My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully."
- "With the song ‘This Christmas’ I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they’ll be like ‘OK, he did his thing with that record.’ It’s like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic."
More In Amazing
- "It’s better for me to play with guys because Rock ‘n’ Roll has such an aggressive attitude."― Lita Ford
- "I love the fact we’re still on the road. I was born to be a factory worker really, so for me the chance to get on stage at Wembley 30 years after we started is amazing."― Joe Elliott
- "The bold adventurer succeeds the best."― Ovid