More From Chloe Moretz
- "My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion."
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can."
More In Mom
- "If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?"― Charles Pierce
- "I always wanted to be a young mom, but generations of women have worked so hard so we can have a career and wait to have children. So I say carpe diem – take advantage of that."― Brittany Murphy
- "I wanted to escape so badly. But of course I knew I couldn’t just give up and leave school. It was only when I heard my mom’s voice that I came out of my hiding place."― Zhang Ziyi