More From Chloe Moretz
- "My mom’s the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I’m a lump of clay and she’s moulding me into a woman."
- "My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she’ll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it."
- "I’m not allowed to see R-rated movies, but I did see ‘Kick-Ass’ because I’m in it. I’m not going to skip out on my own premiere!"
More In Mom
- "My mom put me and my sisters in the water to feel comfortable, to have water safety."― Michael Phelps
- "I spend a lot of time at my son’s school and I really wanted to do a movie that the kids could see. The good thing about being my age and not having to be the ingenue anymore is that I get to be a mom. I get to have kids in my movies."― Virginia Madsen
- "My parents and my grandfather on my mom’s side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played."― Brandi Chastain