More From Chloe Moretz
- "My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she’ll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it."
- "I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty."
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."
More In Mom
- "For a kid who’s lost his mom and all the rage and grief that no one was able to talk out of me, football was a very therapeutic sport. Very."― Jon Hamm
- "My mom cooked pot roast with noodles and frozen vegetables. Or she’d make spaghetti or hot dogs, or heat up TV dinners. Before I started modeling at age 19, I was 5’8″ and weighed 165 pounds."― Carol Alt
- "Like a lot of you, I grew up in a family on the ragged edges of the middle class. My daddy sold carpeting and ended up as a maintenance man. After he had a heart attack, my mom worked the phones at Sears so we could hang on to our house."― Elizabeth Warren