More From Chloe Moretz
- "I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty."
- "My mom’s the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I’m a lump of clay and she’s moulding me into a woman."
- "My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion."
More In Mom
- "My parents are both very funny but they’re also relatively soft-spoken, normal human beings while I’m just a lunatic. I don’t know where this loud, ballsy, hammy ridiculousness came from. I’m just glad I followed my goals and my parents did too. It’s not like we even had a plan when I dragged my mom to Los Angeles."― Emma Stone
- "My mom always says, ‘If you don’t believe in something, you’ll lose yourself completely.’"― Hilary Duff
- "My mom was a seamstress, and I wish I’d learned to sew because I’m obsessed with ‘Project Runway!’"― Carmen Electra