More From Chloe Moretz
- "My mom won’t let anyone treat me like a little princess."
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can."
More In Mom
- "I made some truly awful movies. ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes."― Sylvester Stallone
- "In 29 years, I had recorded over 2,200 songs. I was amazed."― Kate Smith
- "The president strongly believes that marriage in this country ought to be between a man and a woman. He also believes it is something that ought to be decided by the people. He doesn’t believe that judges ought to impose their will on the people."― Ken Mehlman