More From Chloe Moretz
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "I wore my first pair of Louboutins during this press tour. It was absolutely amazing, they weren’t heels, they were little shoes, but they were velvet and they were blue."
- "My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion."
More In Mom
- "My children, Michael and Alex, are with our Heavenly Father now, and I know that they will never be hurt again. As a mom, that means more than words could ever say."― Susan Smith
- "Every man must define his identity against his mother. If he does not, he just falls back into her and is swallowed up."― Camille Paglia
- "I’m very, very concerned about the Bush presidency. I’m worried about the kinds of cuts in domestic programs that mean something to a lot of people, including members of my family, who depend on certain things from the government."― Sarah Jessica Parker