More From Chloe Moretz
- "I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time."
- "My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she’ll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it."
- "I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty."
More In Mom
- "It’s always been my mom and I against the world."― Brittany Murphy
- "If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: “President Can’t Swim.”"― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "I’m a religious person. I remember my mom told me: ‘Vengeance belongs to God. It’s up to him to wreak vengeance.’ It’s hard for me to get to that point, but that’s the work of God."― Rodney King