More From Chloe Moretz
- "I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time."
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."
- "I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can."
More In Mom
- "I think anybody with any intelligence sits down and sees Star Trek not a kids’ show."― Nichelle Nichols
- "The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "I’m a competitive person and it is in my nature to try hard in every match I play. The only time I’m not competitive is when I’m playing against my mom."― Michael Chang