More From Chloe Moretz
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."
- "The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes."
- "I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can."
More In Mom
- "It’s her first grandchild, so she’s really, really, really excited. I guess my mom is a little more stressed out than me."― Brandy Norwood
- "I remember watching the Grammys and looking at the performances and crying to my mom, saying how much I wanted to be there."― Christina Aguilera
- "The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes."― Chloe Moretz