More From Chloe Moretz
- "I wore my first pair of Louboutins during this press tour. It was absolutely amazing, they weren’t heels, they were little shoes, but they were velvet and they were blue."
- "My mom gives me an allowance. She keeps me pretty tight-reined."
- "I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can."
More In Mom
- "Being a working mom is not easy. You have to be willing to screw up at every level."― Jami Gertz
- "The threat today is not that of the 1930s. It’s not big powers going to war with each other. The ravages which fundamentalist political ideology inflicted on the 20th century are memories. The Cold war is over. Europe is at peace, if not always diplomatically."― Tony Blair
- "My whole life sort of ended when my mom died."― Cheryl Strayed