More From Chloe Moretz
- "I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time."
- "My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she’ll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it."
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."
More In Mom
- "My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper."― Amy Sedaris
- "My Mom is a ballet director, so I had this idea in me that classical training is the best foundation for anything you do, so I wanted to get a classical background and voice."― Shuler Hensley
- "I was born in Texas and I lived there ’till I was 8. Then I moved to the Dominican Republic with my mom, lived there for two years and forgot every word of English I knew."― Michelle Rodriguez