More From Chloe Moretz
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."
- "The problem with me is, anything that’s easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I’m 14 – my mom is super-strict about that."
- "The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes."
More In Mom
- "I love kids and children, and I love being a mom."― Jennie Garth
- "My mom taught me not to talk about money."― Hilary Duff
- "I told my agents that I didn’t want to go on the audition. But as that was happening I called my mom, who has been watching the show from the beginning, and my mom said, ‘It’s the coolest show. You have to go.’"― Mary Lynn Rajskub