More From Chloe Moretz
- "I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time."
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "I hope to make acting my career for the rest of my life, if I can."
More In Mom
- "I grew up playing sports. There is a clear line between success and failure."― Tiki Barber
- "The thing with me. I can’t stick musicians. I’ve thought about this. I can’t stand them, and being stuck in a studio with them I think that’s my strength I can hear what they can’t."― Mark E. Smith
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."― Chloe Moretz