More From Chloe Moretz
- "The problem with me is, anything that’s easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I’m 14 – my mom is super-strict about that."
- "My mom has always said that if I get a big head, she’ll take me out of this business as quickly as I got into it."
- "I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty."
More In Mom
- "In third grade, I was taking tap-dance lessons, and about six weeks before the recital I wanted to quit. My mom said, ‘No, you’re going to stay with it.’ Well, I did it, and I was bad, too! But my parents never let their kids walk away from something because it was too hard."― Rebecca Lobo
- "I also learned to be more confident, to trust my instincts more."― Lindsey Buckingham
- "When a fellow says, “It ain’t the money but the principle of the thing,” it’s the money."― Kin Hubbard