More From Chloe Moretz
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion."
- "I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time."
More In Mom
- "I have a chaperone everywhere I go – my mom."― Shawn Johnson
- "We are naive and moralistic women. We are human beings who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics."― Kate Millett
- "Morality and its victim, the mother – what a terrible picture! Is there indeed anything more terrible, more criminal, than our glorified sacred function of motherhood?"― Emma Goldman