More From Chloe Moretz
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "My mom gives me an allowance. She keeps me pretty tight-reined."
- "I’m not allowed to see R-rated movies, but I did see ‘Kick-Ass’ because I’m in it. I’m not going to skip out on my own premiere!"
More In Hope
- "Most of me was glad when my mother died. She was a handful, but not in a cute, festive way. More in a life-threatening way, that had caused me a long time ago to give up all hope of ever feeling good about having had her as a mother."― Anne Lamott
- "We hope that the long darkness through which the Burmese people have lived may now be coming to an end."― William Hague
- "I enjoy comedy and I hope that people enjoy watching me do it."― David Duchovny