More From Chloe Moretz
- "The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes."
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."
- "My mom’s the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I’m a lump of clay and she’s moulding me into a woman."
More In Famous
- "There’s no difference between fame and infamy now. There’s a new school of professional famous people that don’t do anything. They don’t create anything."― Ricky Gervais
- "To enjoy being famous, you need to have a screw loose."― Diablo Cody
- "The stones themselves are thick with history, and those cats that dash through the alleyways must surely be the ghosts of the famous dead in feline disguise."― Erica Jong