More From Chloe Moretz
- "My mom won’t let anyone treat me like a little princess."
- "I’m not allowed to see R-rated movies, but I did see ‘Kick-Ass’ because I’m in it. I’m not going to skip out on my own premiere!"
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
More In Famous
- "The right of each individual in any relation to secure to himself the full benefits of his intelligence, his capacity, his industry and skill are among the inalienable inheritances of humanity."― Leland Stanford
- "The love of the famous, like all strong passions, is quite abstract. Its intensity can be measured mathematically, and it is independent of persons."― Susan Sontag
- "To be famous, in fact, one has only to kill one’s landlady."― Albert Camus