More From Chinua Achebe
- "In fact, I thought that Christianity was very a good and a very valuable thing for us. But after a while, I began to feel that the story that I was told about this religion wasn’t perhaps completely whole, that something was left out."
- "I’ve had trouble now and again in Nigeria because I have spoken up about the mistreatment of factions in the country because of difference in religion. These are things we should put behind us."
- "I don’t care about age very much."
More In Strength
- "Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness."― Zsa Zsa Gabor
- "If you make the unconditional commitment to reach your most important goals, if the strength of your decision is sufficient, you will find the way and the power to achieve your goals."― Robert Conklin