More From Chinua Achebe
- "Art is man’s constant effort to create for himself a different order of reality from that which is given to him."
- "The only thing we have learnt from experience is that we learn nothing from experience."
- "Nigeria has had a complicated colonial history. My work has examined that part of our story extensively."
More In Strength
- "The best advice is to avoid foods with health claims on the label, or better yet avoid foods with labels in the first place."― Mark Hyman
- "I think women want to take care of themselves, and I think having a voice in how that is done is very important."― Madeleine Albright
- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life."― Lee Iacocca