More From Chinua Achebe
- "I don’t care about age very much."
- "The problem with leaderless uprisings taking over is that you don’t always know what you get at the other end. If you are not careful you could replace a bad government with one much worse!"
- "I’ve had trouble now and again in Nigeria because I have spoken up about the mistreatment of factions in the country because of difference in religion. These are things we should put behind us."
More In Strength
- "I bought a selection of short, romantic fiction novels, studied them, decided that I had found a formula and then wrote a book that I figured was the perfect story. Thank goodness it was rejected."― Louise Brown
- "I’m probably the least flexible athlete you’ll find. When it comes to yoga, I can’t get in the positions and I can’t hold them. You have to be pretty flexible to do it. Once you get certain positions, you have to have the core strength to hold those positions. It’s a pretty good workout."― Steve Blake
- "How one stands up to any sort of allegation in the heat of political battle reveals the strength and nature of your character. It’s one of the reasons we have campaigns."― Tammy Bruce