More From Cheryl Tiegs
- "I’ve had four amazing men in my life, very strong, powerful, wonderful men. I certainly will have a relationship with someone but I don’t think I will get married again."
- "Took us a great amount of strength to get them into the world, and for them to be in the world. I think that their little spirits, you know, just said, well, we’re going to be there. So it makes it very special because of it."
- "It’s very important to have the right clothing to exercise in. If you throw on an old T-shirt or sweats, it’s not inspiring for your workout."
More In Jealousy
- "Don’t waste time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind."― Mary Schmich
- "There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism."― George Eliot
- "Passion can quickly slip to jealousy, or even hatred."― Arthur Golden