More From Cheryl Tiegs
- "I’ve been on the cover of ‘Time’ magazine three times, not for my beauty but because what I was doing was newsworthy around the world. I’ve worked with teams all my life, but I’ve been nice and I’ve been kind."
- "I’ve had four amazing men in my life, very strong, powerful, wonderful men. I certainly will have a relationship with someone but I don’t think I will get married again."
- "She’s 32, and she has three children. She loves to be pregnant but she doesn’t want anymore children in her life. So she decided to help another couple. And she’s just been amazing."
More In Jealousy
- "The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time."― Johann Kaspar Lavater
- "As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion."― Antisthenes
- "The surest route to breeding jealousy is to compare. Since jealousy comes from feeling less than another, comparisons only fan the fires."― Dorothy Corkville Briggs