More From Cher
- "I’m scared to death of being poor. It’s like a fat girl who loses 500 pounds but is always fat inside. I grew up poor and will always feel poor inside. It’s my pet paranoia."
- "I know I’m not supposed to have any opinions about politics, because I’m famous."
- "I can trust my friends These people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow."
More In Religion
- "Scientific prayer makes God a celestial lab rat, leading to bad science and worse religion."― Michael Shermer
- "More than this, even in those white men who professed religion we found much inconsistency of conduct. They spoke much of spiritual things, while seeking only the material."― Charles Eastman
- "Humor was not important only for me, humor was important for this nation for centuries, to survive, you know."― Milos Forman