More From Charlotte Bronte
- "Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves."
- "If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own."
- "You had no right to be born; for you make no use of life. Instead of living for, in, and with yourself, as a reasonable being ought, you seek only to fasten your feebleness on some other person’s strength."
More In Dreams
- "I just want to put some positive stuff out there. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, no problem."― Kevin James
- "From time immemorial artistic insights have been revealed to artists in their sleep and in dreams, so that at all times they ardently desired them."― Paracelsus
- "I love to fly. I always wanted to fly. It’s been one of my dreams since I was 3 years old. I remember saying to my mom, 3 years old, every day, ‘I can fly!’ Living on the ninth floor, it was dangerous."― Elena Anaya