More From Charlotte Bronte
- "Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves."
- "Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity, or registering wrongs."
- "You had no right to be born; for you make no use of life. Instead of living for, in, and with yourself, as a reasonable being ought, you seek only to fasten your feebleness on some other person’s strength."
More In Dreams
- "Every time I started painting it was like a new experience, but they all came out the same."― LeRoy Neiman
- "Don’t think your dreams don’t come true, because they do. You’d better be careful what you wish for. And I truly and honestly – one day I am doing the ‘Beaver’ show and I said, ‘This is the show I have always wanted to do.’"― Barbara Billingsley
- "It’s long been accepted as fact that the availability of family planning services saves lives. Where women have access to these services, children and families are healthier, and society at large benefits."― Martha Plimpton