More From Charlie Kaufman
- "As a writer, or as a filmmaker, you have to present yourself, and part of what yourself is is what you’re interested in, or what you think is funny, or what you think is sad, or what you think is horrible."
- "In a lot of movies, especially big studio ones, they’re not constructed in any other way than to get people to like them and then tell their friends. It’s a product."
- "I do like escapism. I like going to the movies on a Friday night and seeing something fun."
More In Experience
- "Suffering is but another name for the teaching of experience, which is the parent of instruction and the schoolmaster of life."― Horace
- "Certainly I’ve had the experience of thinking a person was one thing, and finding out they were another."― John Hawkes
- "If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability."― Henry Ford