More From Charlie Kaufman
- "I think you just assume that your memory is just sort of a video playback of your experience, but it’s nothing like that at all. It’s a complete refabrication of an event and a lot of it is made up, because you’re filling in spaces."
- "I’m not into extreme sports or something. I just live a quiet life."
- "In a lot of movies, especially big studio ones, they’re not constructed in any other way than to get people to like them and then tell their friends. It’s a product."
More In Experience
- "The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."― Mother Teresa
- "Men and women who have served in harm’s way experience higher rates of divorce and suicide. Many battle the debilitating effects and stigma associated with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder."― Ron Wyden
- "You ask any moviemaker what their favorite movie experience was, and they’ll say it was one of the first ones, where everyone had to pitch in and do everything together, and you had to struggle."― Robert Rodriguez