More From Charlie Chaplin
- "Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself."
- "I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born."
- "Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone."
More In Happiness
- "Self-pity comes so naturally to all of us. The most solid happiness can be shaken by the compassion of a fool."― Andre Maurois
- "If I have to apply five turns to the screw each day for the happiness of Argentina, I will do it."― Evita Peron
- "There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."― Epictetus