More From Charley Pride
- "What we don’t need in country music is divisiveness, public criticism of each other, and some arbitrary judgement of what belongs and what doesn’t."
- "I don’t care what the religion is called; as far as I’m concerned, one God, the God I adhere to, is in charge of all of them."
- "I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange."
More In Attitude
- "Not to discriminate every moment some passionate attitude in those about us, and in the very brilliancy of their gifts some tragic dividing on their ways, is, on this short day of frost and sun, to sleep before evening."― Walter Pater
- "There is a single thread of attitude, a single direction of flow, that joins our present time to its early burgeoning in Mediterranean civilization."― Arthur Erickson
- "Drugs are not the way to the light. They won’t lead to a fairy-tale life, they lead to suffering."― Layne Staley