More From Charley Pride
- "I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange."
- "What we don’t need in country music is divisiveness, public criticism of each other, and some arbitrary judgement of what belongs and what doesn’t."
- "I grew up not liking my father very much. I never saw him cry. But he must have. Everybody cries."
More In Attitude
- "Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective."― Francis Parker Yockey
- "There is a brief moment when all there is in a man’s mind and soul and spirit is reflected through his eyes, his hands, his attitude. This is the moment to record."― Yousuf Karsh
- "There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."― Robert Collier