More From Charley Pride
- "I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange."
- "I grew up not liking my father very much. I never saw him cry. But he must have. Everybody cries."
- "I don’t care what the religion is called; as far as I’m concerned, one God, the God I adhere to, is in charge of all of them."
More In Attitude
- "Before ‘Gangnam Style’ I was not a good attitude artist."― PSY
- "Art is the child of Nature; yes, her darling child, in whom we trace the features of the mother’s face, her aspect and her attitude."― Beck
- "There must be something solemn, serious, and tender about any attitude which we denominate religious. If glad, it must not grin or snicker; if sad, it must not scream or curse."― William James