More From Charley Pride
- "I grew up not liking my father very much. I never saw him cry. But he must have. Everybody cries."
- "I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange."
- "I don’t care what the religion is called; as far as I’m concerned, one God, the God I adhere to, is in charge of all of them."
More In Attitude
- "If you go on stage with the wrong attitude, or something in your performance is off, you can lose an audience in the first minute. That first minute is crucial."― Allan Carr
- "We assume that we’ve come so far as compassionate citizens of the world if we do choose to read the news, yet the attitude towards life can be one where we put blinders on and forget that there are civil wars going on. It’s easy to forget that there are so many people starving to death every single day."― Anne Hathaway
- "I went to the Performing Arts School and studied classical ballet. That attitude is something that’s put into your head. You are never thin enough."― Carmen Electra