More From Charles Stanley
- "Hope founded upon a human being, a man-made philosophy or any institution is always misplaced… because these things are unreliable and fleeting."
- "The time you spend alone with God will transform your character and increase your devotion. Then your integrity and godly behavior in an unbelieving world will make others long to know the Lord."
- "Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves."
More In Love
- "A bell’s not a bell ’til you ring it, A song’s not a song ’til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay, Love isn’t love ’til you give it away!"― Oscar Hammerstein II
- "If thou must love me, let it be for naught except for love’s sake only."― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "Say what you will, ’tis better to be left than never to have been loved."― William Congreve