More From Charles Stanley
- "You have to have courage to be obedient to God."
- "God will never direct us to be prideful, arrogant and unforgiving, immoral or slothful or full of fear. We step into these things because we are insensitive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit within us."
- "When we learn from experience, the scars of sin can lead us to restoration and a renewed intimacy with God."
More In Love
- "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."― Leo Tolstoy
- "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were."― Richard Bach
- "Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could."― Barbara de Angelis