More From Charles Stanley
- "Every test, every trial, every heartache that’s been significant, I can turn it over and see how God has turned it into good no matter what."
- "God will never reject you. Whether you accept Him is your decision."
- "We are either in the process of resisting God’s truth or in the process of being shaped and molded by his truth."
More In Love
- "Tolerance is a very dull virtue. It is boring. Unlike love, it has always had a bad press. It is negative. It merely means putting up with people, being able to stand things."― E. M. Forster
- "People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy."― Bob Hope
- "Acceptance is not love. You love a person because he or she has lovable traits, but you accept everybody just because they’re alive and human."― Albert Ellis