More From Charles Stanley
- "On Sunday morning, I’m not nervous… I can’t wait to tell what God wants me to say."
- "We are either in the process of resisting God’s truth or in the process of being shaped and molded by his truth."
- "God’s plan for enlarging His kingdom is so simple – one person telling another about the Savior. Yet we’re busy and full of excuses. Just remember, someone’s eternal destiny is at stake. The joy you’ll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel."
More In Love
- "It is as absurd to say that a man can’t love one woman all the time as it is to say that a violinist needs several violins to play the same piece of music."― Honore de Balzac
- "True wisdom listens more, talks less and can get along with all types of people."― Kiana Tom
- "You don’t have to love them. You just have to respect their rights."― Edward Koch