More From Charles Stanley
- "Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves."
- "The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image? Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him."
- "We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength."
More In God
- "However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts."― John Calvin
- "First, I have to thank God for giving me the gift that he did as well as a second chance for a better life."― Oksana Baiul
- "God’s first creature, which was light."― Francis Bacon