More From Charles Stanley
- "The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God."
- "The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image? Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him."
- "In giving us children, God places us in a position of both leadership and service. He calls us to give up our lives for someone else’s sake – to abandon our own desires and put our child’s interests first. Yet, according to His perfect design, it is through this selflessness that we can become truly fulfilled."
More In God
- "God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things."― Pablo Picasso
- "Just as a mother finds pleasure in taking her little child on her lap, there to feed and caress him, in like manner our loving God shows His fondness for His beloved souls who have given themselves entirely to Him and have placed all their hope in His goodness."― Alphonsus Liguori
- "Whatever comes from God is impossible for a man to turn back."― Herodotus