More From Charles Schumer
- "My father, Abe, was a small businessman. For 32 years, he ran an exterminating company. That may explain why our family always associated the smell of roach spray with love."
- "You do have to change things as warfare changes."
- "I believe the war on terror is the vital discussion of this decade and of our generation, probably. To win the war on terror, you need a good offense and a good defense. On defense, I regret to say, basically, this administration has not come close to doing what is necessary."
More In Government
- "The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people."― Andrew Johnson
- "Personally, I, Mindy Kaling want to spend like 80 percent of my life hanging out with women."― Mindy Kaling
- "If everybody in this town connected with politics had to leave town because of chasing women and drinking, you would have no government."― Barry Goldwater