More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "It is easy for Christians to have the false impression that once we have established a relationship with Christ, which we believe sets us right with God, the problems of life will somehow scoot away or they will slowly be removed from our lives."
- "Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children."
- "I am often the brunt of my own humor."
More In Life
- "Life is too short to work so hard."― Vivien Leigh
- "A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror."― Sigmund Freud
- "I have found it easier to identify with the characters who verge upon hysteria, who were frightened of life, who were desperate to reach out to another person. But these seemingly fragile people are the strong people really."― Tennessee Williams