More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children."
- "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
- "A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
More In Life
- "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."― Brendan Gill
- "To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance."― Buddha