More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill."
- "I am often the brunt of my own humor."
- "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
More In Life
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."― Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror."― Sigmund Freud