More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."
- "A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
- "The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day."
More In Attitude
- "You can measure a programmer’s perspective by noting his attitude on the continuing vitality of FORTRAN."― Alan Perlis
- "My greatest desire is that the hope that has overcome fear in my country will help vanquish it around the world."― Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- "Americans have always had an ambivalent attitude toward intelligence. When they feel threatened, they want a lot of it, and when they don’t, they regard the whole thing as somewhat immoral."― Vernon A. Walters