More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitudes toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it."
- "I am often the brunt of my own humor."
- "Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill."
More In Attitude
- "Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us."― John N. Mitchell
- "When I drank, I had a very different attitude towards my playing. It was sloppier but I kind of liked it that way. It was like the alcohol was telling my mind what to do."― Mick Mars
- "The last of human freedoms – the ability to chose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances."― Viktor E. Frankl