More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill."
- "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
- "We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude."
More In Life
- "The life of an uneducated man is as useless as the tail of a dog which neither covers its rear end, nor protects it from the bites of insects."― Chanakya
- "Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it."― Dave Barry
- "You know what your problem is, it’s that you haven’t seen enough movies – all of life’s riddles are answered in the movies."― Steve Martin