More From Charles Morgan
- "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder."
- "The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up."
More In Inspirational
- "Every moment and every event of every man’s life on earth plants something in his soul."― Thomas Merton
- "There are two kinds of power you have to fight. The first is the money, and that’s just our system. The other is the people close around you, knowing when to accept their criticism, knowing when to say no."― Martin Scorsese
- "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."― Aristotle Onassis