More From Charles Morgan
- "The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up."
- "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder."
More In Inspirational
- "The people of South Carolina support conservatives who are trying to push real change, and the people of South Carolina expect their presidential candidates to back them up when they show courage."― Nikki Haley
- "Man never made any material as resilient as the human spirit."― Bern Williams
- "A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere."― Joyce Meyer