More From Charles Lindbergh
- "In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia."
- "Man must feel the earth to know himself and recognize his values… God made life simple. It is man who complicates it."
- "Is he alone who has courage on his right hand and faith on his left hand?"
More In Freedom
- "Roosevelt talked not only about Freedom from Fear, but also Freedom from Want."― Jeffrey Sachs
- "At one level you’re condemned to the voice you have. But within those confines, you have a certain amount of freedom to range among your possible voices."― David Guterson
- "The moral equation strongly tells everyone who understands freedom, who understands morality, that Israel is engaging in a just war in defense of its people and its freedom."― George Pataki