More From Charles Kuralt
- "I suppose I was a little bit of what would be called today a nerd. I didn’t have girlfriends, and really I wasn’t a very social boy."
- "I can’t remember a time when I didn’t want to be a reporter. I don’t know where I got the idea that it was a romantic calling."
- "The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege."
More In Society
- "Society, being codified by man, decrees that woman is inferior; she can do away with this inferiority only by destroying the male’s superiority."― Simone de Beauvoir
- "Fascism is not in itself a new order of society. It is the future refusing to be born."― Aneurin Bevan
- "Whether you think a film will affect society or it’s plain entertainment, it’s all excellent, it’s all noble."― Joaquin Phoenix