More From Charles Kuralt
- "I don’t have any well-developed philosophy about journalism. Ultimately it is important in a society like this, so people can know about everything that goes wrong."
- "I can’t say that I’ve changed anybody’s life, ever, and that’s the real work of the world, if you want a better society."
- "Now that I look back on it, having retired from being a reporter, it was kind of romantic. It was a wonderful way to live one’s life, just as I imagined it would be when I was 6 or 7."
More In Society
- "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?"― Irv Kupcinet
- "Whether you think a film will affect society or it’s plain entertainment, it’s all excellent, it’s all noble."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it’s okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy."― Shahrukh Khan