More From Charles Kuralt
- "I suppose I was a little bit of what would be called today a nerd. I didn’t have girlfriends, and really I wasn’t a very social boy."
- "I had a little insight into life that most kids probably didn’t have. My mother was a schoolteacher, and my father was a social worker. Through his eyes I saw the underside of society."
- "The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege."
More In Age
- "At the age of 20 I bought a used Fiat 127. This was the only one I could afford!"― Carlos Ghosn
- "Whenever we were on a plane, we had a family."― Liza Minnelli
- "I believe that investing in our children’s development from the earliest age is the single most important contribution we can make to the health and wellbeing of our citizens, their capacity and the future prosperity of our state."― Jay Weatherill