More From Charles Kuralt
- "It was so much fun to have the freedom to wander America, with no assignments. For 25 or 30 years I never had an assignment. These were all stories I wanted to do myself."
- "I think all those people I did stories about measured their own success by the joy their work was giving them."
- "Since my retirement, I’ve spent a lot of time trying to help the School of Social Work at the University of North Carolina. A society like this just can’t afford an uneducated underclass of citizens."
More In Age
- "I want a family someday and I know that I have to let love in to create that and I think there is someone out there for me, but I’m not on some crazy hunt for that right now."― Leighton Meester
- "I cannot say who, precisely, came up with the idea of a Stone Age family."― Joseph Barbera
- "To be free in an age like ours, one must be in a position of authority. That in itself would be enough to make me ambitious."― Hannah Arendt