More From Charles Kingsley
- "It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means."
- "Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth."
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
More In Freedom
- "Human beings the world over need freedom and security that they may be able to realize their full potential."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "I can remember when Democrats believed that it was the duty of America to fight for freedom over tyranny."― Zell Miller
- "My relationship with my mom is really the single most profound relationship that I’ve ever had in my life."― Mindy Kaling