More From Charles Kingsley
- "There are two freedoms – the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."
- "He was one of those men who possess almost every gift, except the gift of the power to use them."
- "It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means."
More In Age
- "There was a period which I refer to as the ‘Golden Age of Jazz,’ which sort of encompasses the middle Thirties through the Sixties, we had a lot of great innovators, all creating things which will last the world for a long, long time."― Sonny Rollins
- "A bad manner spoils everything, even reason and justice; a good one supplies everything, gilds a No, sweetens a truth, and adds a touch of beauty to old age itself."― Baltasar Gracian
- "Whenever we were on a plane, we had a family."― Liza Minnelli