More From Charles Kingsley
- "He was one of those men who possess almost every gift, except the gift of the power to use them."
- "It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means."
- "There are two freedoms – the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."
More In Age
- "I want a family someday and I know that I have to let love in to create that and I think there is someone out there for me, but I’m not on some crazy hunt for that right now."― Leighton Meester
- "Your 40s are a major trough. About the age of 50, feelings of satisfaction begin to rebound and keep rising into your 50s, 60s and 70s, with health being a major factor."― Jane Pauley
- "All diseases run into one, old age."― Ralph Waldo Emerson