More From Charles Kingsley
- "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting."
- "It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means."
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
More In Age
- "A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age."― William Shakespeare
- "The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death."― Desiderius Erasmus
- "One of the people that I respect the most now, a person I think has done a heck of a lot for this world as a leader, is Margaret Thatcher. She helped create a world that offers us a lot of excitement as we look to the next century."― Sanford I. Weill