More From Charles Kingsley
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
- "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting."
- "Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know."
More In Age
- "I’ve got volumes on how not to behave. I’ve got more information now than a guy should have at my age."― Charlie Sheen
- "As the age of television progresses the Reagans will be the rule, not the exception. To be perfect for television is all a President has to be these days."― Gore Vidal
- "I feel we live in the kind of culture now where you have to be very smart to navigate the right way, and I just don’t have those smarts. I think with age and time it will change, but I can’t obsess about it."― Sienna Miller