More From Charles Kingsley
- "It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means."
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
- "He was one of those men who possess almost every gift, except the gift of the power to use them."
More In Beauty
- "Beauty is first and foremost an emotion."― Tahar Ben Jelloun
- "I’m a strange mixture of my mother’s curiosity; my father, who grew up the son of the manse in a Presbyterian family, who had a tremendous sense of duty and responsibility; and my mother’s father, who was always in trouble with gambling debts."― Rupert Murdoch
- "Business is not just doing deals; business is having great products, doing great engineering, and providing tremendous service to customers. Finally, business is a cobweb of human relationships."― Ross Perot