More From Charles Kingsley
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
- "Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know."
- "He was one of those men who possess almost every gift, except the gift of the power to use them."
More In Beauty
- "My everyday job is about superficial beauty, but when I’m not working I prefer to work on my inner beauty – I read a lot, I try to learn."― Bar Refaeli
- "A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It’s below the radar. The beauty of it is that you’re not supposed to always know. It’s subterranean."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "My life has run from misery to happiness."― Loretta Lynn