More From Charles Kingsley
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
- "He was one of those men who possess almost every gift, except the gift of the power to use them."
- "Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth."
More In Friendship
- "A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity."― Robert Hall
- "The nature of the global business environment guarantees that no matter how hard we work to create a stable and healthy organisation, our organisation will continue to experience dramatic changes far beyond our control."― Margaret J. Wheatley
- "Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance."― Rabindranath Tagore