More From Charles Kingsley
- "Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth."
- "A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
- "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting."
More In Best
- "Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth."― Walt Whitman
- "When I found out I got this job, I cried, of course – I’m a girly-girl – and then I called my dad, and he cried, too. On so many levels, this is a thrill for me."― Lisa Guerrero
- "I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work."― Kristen Stewart