More From Charles Kettering
- "My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done. You can be sincere and still be stupid."
- "People think of the inventor as a screwball, but no one ever asks the inventor what he thinks of other people."
- "Knowing is not understanding. There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about something and not really understand it."
More In Change
- "We don’t change what we are, we change what we think what we are."― Eric Butterworth
- "Policies are many, Principles are few, Policies will change, Principles never do."― John C. Maxwell
- "The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger."― Drew Barrymore