More From Charles Eastman
- "Friendship is held to be the severest test of character."
- "The American Indian was an individualist in religion as in war. He had neither a national army nor an organized church."
- "There was no religious ceremony connected with marriage among us, while on the other hand the relation between man and woman was regarded as in itself mysterious and holy."
More In Religion
- "I have never made fun of religion. Religion is something I don’t even want to mess with, because I am really afraid of the clouds opening up and my being struck by lightning."― Alice Cooper
- "Personally I had the opportunity to go on several ride alongs with the LA County Sheriff’s Department with some amazing detectives, who were invaluable to me."― Nancy McKeon
- "My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world, and exiles me from it."― Ursula K. Le Guin