More From Charles Eames
- "The details are not the details. They make the design."
- "Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world."
- "To whom does design address itself: to the greatest number, to the specialist of an enlightened matter, to a privileged social class? Design addresses itself to the need."
More In Design
- "In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry."― Ivanka Trump
- "Graphic design is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, abnormality, hobbies and humors."― George Santayana
- "It is to be noted that when any part of this paper appears dull there is a design in it."― Richard Steele