More From Charles Eames
- "To whom does design address itself: to the greatest number, to the specialist of an enlightened matter, to a privileged social class? Design addresses itself to the need."
- "Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world."
- "The details are not the details. They make the design."
More In Design
- "Luck is the residue of design."― Branch Rickey
- "Only through art can we emerge from ourselves and know what another person sees."― Marcel Proust
- "I’d like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right."― Brad Pitt