More From Charles E. Wilson
- "No one should suffer from the great delusion that any form of communism or socialism which promotes the dictatorship of the few instead of the initiative of the millions can produce a happier or more prosperous society."
- "In my fifty years of experience and memory, I have seen the most amazing increase in the standard of living of a people ever achieved anywhere in the world. This is why I am so sure that our system of free competition and industrial development is sound and must be preserved."
- "That co-operation and peace rather than industrial strife and strikes will best promote the prosperity of the employees the company and all of the people and even strengthen the nation."
More In Science
- "Today, over half of China’s undergraduate degrees are in math, science technology and engineering, yet only 16 percent of America’s undergraduates pursue these schools."― Cathy McMorris
- "Nothing is less important than which fork you use. Etiquette is the science of living. It embraces everything. It is ethics. It is honor."― Emily Post
- "If there were dreams to sell, what would you buy?"― Thomas Lovell Beddoes