More From Charles Dance
- "A car to pick me up every day, a chair with my name on it, everybody being very polite… what can you do except sit back and watch it all, try to take it all in?"
- "It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like."
More In Romantic
- "I don’t think Hollywood knows what to do with me. I would imagine that when it comes to romantic comedies, my name would be pretty low down on the list."― Gary Oldman
- "I don’t ever want to be a sentimentalist. I prefer to be a realist. I’m not a romantic really."― James Earl Jones
- "It seemed romantic but also tragic – people would be winning but then lose it all, or crash but fight on, break bones but get back on their bikes and try to finish. Just getting to the end was seen as an achievement in itself."― David Millar