More From Charles Dance
- "It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like."
- "A car to pick me up every day, a chair with my name on it, everybody being very polite… what can you do except sit back and watch it all, try to take it all in?"
More In Romantic
- "In terms of romantic films, all-time romantic films, I really like ‘Gone With the Wind.’ And I realize I sound so cliched saying that, but there’s something so absolutely romantic about it."― Freida Pinto
- "My most romantic job: I was a manager at Baskin-Robbins."― Eric McCormack
- "Scotsmen are metaphisical and emotional, they are sceptical and mystical, they are romantic and ironic, they are cruel and tender, and full of mirth and despair."― William Dunbar