More From Charles Dance
- "It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like."
- "A car to pick me up every day, a chair with my name on it, everybody being very polite… what can you do except sit back and watch it all, try to take it all in?"
More In Romantic
- "Liking money like I like it, is nothing less than mysticism. Money is a glory."― Salvador Dali
- "No, actually ‘The Host’ was totally a palate-cleanser for me. I wanted to do something a little bit different than romantic love. Romantic love is in there, obviously, because I enjoy writing about that and living it a lot."― Stephenie Meyer
- "Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they’ve been hurt, they’re sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that’s protecting this tiny, dear part in them that’s still alive."― Jeff Bridges