More From Charles Caleb Colton
- "Friendship, of itself a holy tie, is made more sacred by adversity."
- "Marriage is a feast where the grace is sometimes better than the dinner."
- "There are two way of establishing a reputation, one to be praised by honest people and the other to be accused by rogues. It is best, however, to secure the first one, because it will always be accompanied by the latter."
More In Happiness
- "I will not get very far with this attitude."― Nancy Cartwright
- "Vegas means comedy, tragedy, happiness and sadness all at the same time."― Artie Lange
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."― Donny Osmond