More From Charles Baudelaire
- "A frenzied passion for art is a canker that devours everything else."
- "Even if it were proven that God didn’t exist, Religion would still be Saintly and Divine."
- "France is not poetic; she even feels, in fact, a congenital horror of poetry. Among the writers who use verse, those whom she will always prefer are the most prosaic."
More In Dreams
- "Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?"― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- "I want to promote poetry to the point where you got all the baldhead kids running around doing poetry, getting the music out of the way and having only words, the spoken word, and then see what happens."― Russell Simmons
- "You know, Willie Wonka said it best: we are the makers of dreams, the dreamers of dreams."― Herb Brooks