More From Charles Babbage
- "Perhaps it would be better for science, that all criticism should be avowed."
- "A powerful attraction exists, therefore, to the promotion of a study and of duties of all others engrossing the time most completely, and which is less benefited than most others by any acquaintance with science."
- "The public character of every public servant is legitimate subject of discussion, and his fitness or unfitness for office may be fairly canvassed by any person."
More In Education
- "Most Hispanics are concerned with the same issues other Americans are – the economy, jobs, education. Similar to Main Street America."― Henry Bonilla
- "The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one’s mind a pleasant place in which to spend one’s leisure."― Sydney J. Harris
- "We all have a responsibility to volunteer somewhere and I’m lucky that I get the education and get taken to places to see what’s out there and see what’s happening and to then be a part of it in hopefully an impactful way."― Jennifer Garner