More From Channing Tatum
- "I think we all suffer from guilt at some point in our lives, but for the most part I never really regret, and I try to always remain positive. Yes, I think that those issues are very interesting to play in a character, and they’re prominent issues in life, and I think people can relate to them."
- "If my Dad doesn’t like you, you will know. My Mom is just too innocent to ever lie. She doesn’t even cuss."
- "I think all jocks have a sensitive side. It’s just, will they show it to anybody? Will they let their guard down and stop being tough and the cool jock guy around their friends, or just relax? I don’t know if it’s best to say opening up, but just relax and really say what you’re actually thinking, and not what you think people want to hear."
More In Dreams
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."― Diane Keaton
- "Never set limits, go after your dreams, don’t be afraid to push the boundaries. And laugh a lot – it’s good for you!"― Paula Radcliffe
- "Dreams seem to have a will of their own."― Henry Reed