More From Channing Tatum
- "I’ve been on so many movies. Generally, I haven’t gotten to be on the ground level. As of two years ago, in ‘Dear John,’ I got to really be on the ground floor. I wasn’t a producer. I felt like I put the work in, and I did have a lot of sway on what got fixed, reshoots, so on and so forth. It felt really good."
- "I can’t do the same movies all my life. I’m conscious of that. But it’s a trade-off. ‘Dear John’ allowed me to do movies I’ve wanted to do. You learn to balance it out. I’m still learning. Only now am I getting to do the kinds of movies that I have wanted to do. So it’s a steady climb. You don’t jump into a Soderbergh film."
- "My bar for being successful is being able to do movies that really mean something to me and being able to make a living off of that."
More In Dreams
- "Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children."― George Bernard Shaw
- "Whenever ideas fail, men invent words."― Martin H. Fischer
- "She still talks to me now, only now she talks to me in my dreams. And I can’t wait to go to sleep tonight because we have a lot to talk about. I love you."― Jamie Foxx