More From Chad Smith
- "Playing well with others is important – not being too flashy, just keeping good time and of course coming up with cool beats. A good snare drum, kick drum, high hat. Just getting good at the hand feet coordination."
- "In some of the L.A. clubs, people can act too cool to get into your music. That can get to be a bit much."
- "I’m being a dad and a good husband."
More In Humor
- "And I would be the first to admit that probably, in a lot of press conferences over the time that I have been in coaching, indulging my own sense of humor at press conferences has not been greatly to my benefit."― Bobby Knight
- "I think great humor lies in playing the truth of a situation."― Brendan Coyle
- "There are different kinds of humor, some is sarcastic, some introspective. Introspective fit my personality better."― Rita Rudner