More From Catherine Helen Spence
- "After the break up of the municipality and the loss of his income my father lost health and spirits."
- "I count myself well educated, for the admirable woman at the head of the school which I attended from the age of four and a half till I was thirteen and a half, was a born teacher in advance of her own times."
More In Marriage
- "Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?"― Rick Santorum
- "We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations – we’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together."― Rodney Dangerfield
- "There’s something about marriage that is not as intensely romantic or interesting as a couple’s first meeting."― John Sandford