More From Catherine Deneuve
- "I cannot imagine having a physical relationship with a woman. I have not done that. But I really love women."
- "A woman has to be intelligent, have charm, a sense of humor, and be kind. It’s the same qualities I require from a man."
- "Even if there are a lot women in films, there are few who are lesbians, that people know about."
More In Dreams
- "I tell kids to pursue their basketball dreams, but I tell them to not let that be their only dream."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "Today, I’m very happy about myself, because I realized my dreams. I learned how to understand what people want."― Roberto Cavalli
- "The buildings that I build very often have a dreamlike reality. I don’t mean by that they have a fantasy quality at all, in fact quite the reverse. They contain in some degree the ingredients that give dreams their power… stuff that’s very close to us."― Christopher Alexander